Worked as an Anchor presenting English news.
Hosted a business show - Inside Business, 120 episodes.
Hosted an entertainment show in Turkish, Happy Hour
Hosted an interview based show called "Investment World" focusing on direct foreign investment.
Sponsored by the Netherlands Foreign Investment agency of the Netherlands Consulate in Istanbul
For examples please visit
Working as an International Correspondent for China Central Television covering news from Turkey in English. CCTV airs globally with HQ in Beijing and Washington DC.
Creating news packages and covering events with live crosses.
Covered major events in Turkey and abroad including:
* Kobane crisis reporting at the Turkish-Syrian border 2014
* Ukraine protests reporting in Kiev 2014
* Soma Mining Accident in Turkey reporting in Soma 2014
* Israel-Palestinian conflict reporting in Tel Aviv 2014
* Gezi Protests in Turkey reporting in Istanbul in June 2013
* Netherlands Deputy Prime Minister, Maxime Verhagen
* Netherlands Foreign Minister, Uri Rosenthal
* Pakistan Foreign Minister, Mahmood Qureshi
* Turkish Minister of Finance, Mehmet Şimşek
* Israeli National Security Advisor, Oded Eran
* President of World Chambers Federation Rona Yircali
* Exec. Vice President EMEA American Express, Seamus Smith
* President of U.S. Export Import Bank, Bijan R. Kian
* Turkey Chairman of Jones Lang La Salle, Avi Alkas
* BBVA & Garanti Head of Payment Systems, Mehmet Sezgin
* DunyaGoz Frankfurt CEO, Selin Peker
* Netherlands Consul General of Istanbul Onno Kervers
Michal Bardavid began her higher education at Brandeis University before transferring to Bogazici University and receiving her B.A. degree on Psychological Counseling. She later did her M.A. on Industrial Psychology at the Istanbul University. She completed her training on her main area of expertise Movement Therapy in 2008 from the International Dance Therapy Institute in Spain. As a part time instructor at Boğaziçi University Michal taught an elective undergraduate course on dance and movement therapy between 2010-2011 for 2 semesters. She hopes to continue teaching in the upcoming years.
Michal is currently an International Correspondent for CCTV, China Central Television. She has had experience in working as an anchor, presenter and a producer in different channels in English and in Turkish. Michal also works in the field of psychology, consulting to corporations and holding workshops on different topics using her education in movement therapy and industiral psychology.